The RRA has in its system a record of all watercraft registered in 2021 and will compare using the information provided. If your State Registration expires 3/1/2022, you must renew with the State prior to registering with the RRA. If you purchased a new watercraft, you must provide proof of ownership that includes length, date of sale, and your name. See accepted forms of documentation. Questions? Email Us.
Your 2022 Dues and Assessments must be paid in full before the RRA can process your decals.
Renewing State Registration:
If you need to update your registration with the State and are unable to do so in person, you can still mail in your renewal, renew online, or call ODNR at 1-877-426-2837 for phone-in options or if you have questions.
Watercraft not registered in Ohio? Check with your own State Watercraft Department.
In order to complete the Registration form, you will need your State Registration which includes information we need such as your:
- Registration #
- Expiration Date
|Type of Boat||Fee|
|Watercraft Over 10HP||$100|
|Watercraft Under 10HP||$0 – Must register with RRA|
|5 or more Watercraft||Additional $100/each|
|Non-Powered Watercraft||N/A (ensure lot number is on ALL watercraft)|
Online Registration Process
- Count your watercraft and click the appropriate link below.
- After you submit your form, the RRA will confirm your information and add up your total.
- The RRA will send an invoice via Paypal for the amount owed.
- Once we receive confirmation you have paid in full, we will mail your decals.
How many watercraft do you need to register?
- 1 Watercraft
- 2 Watercraft
- 3 Watercraft
- 4 Watercraft
- 5 Watercraft
- More? Submit multiple requests per total.
Accepted forms of Documentation
- State Registration Card
- Bill of Sale that shows:
- Your name
- Date of Sale
- Length of Watercraft
- Watercraft Title for 1st time RRA registrations