2021 Rib Cook-Off Looking for Teams!
Who can make the best ribs in the Shores? Get your family and friends together! On Saturday, September 4th @ 5pm, the STARS Club will be hosting their 2nd Annual Rib Cook–off.
This event will be limited to 8 teams. The winning team will win a portion of the proceeds from the event and will be added to our winner’s plaque that was donated to the Club by John & Mary Lou Watt!
- 8 Team limit
- Ribs will be provided by the STARS Club
- Team Sign-up by August 28th
- Team Entry fee: $50 (includes 2 dinners)
- Pick up ribs on Thursday, Sept 2nd
- Each team will receive 6 slabs
- Each team must be ready to serve ribs by 5pm
- Warming trays will be provided at the Clubhouse
Ribs will be provided to the teams by the STARS Club. Prep ribs off-site.
Each team must supply their own ingredients, tools, and any other materials needed. Ribs can be cooked in the Clubhouse area using either your own grill/smoker, the grills in the Clubhouse area (if available), or the large RRA charcoal grill which will be available for cooking or warming.