Lake Roaming Rock is the Largest Private Lake in Ohio with 22 miles of shoreline and a 7-mile ski loop. The lake has an excellent population of large and small-mouth bass along with great fishing for crappie, silver and channel cat, perch and bluegill.
There is a 21-foot length limit on power boats with unlimited horsepower and a 28-foot length limit on pontoon boats. There is temporary docking at the Clubhouse, some recreational lots, and the beaches. The only access to the lake is through a three-lane paved boat launching ramp near the Marina. Members will need to purchase a key fob (one time fee) to open the gate at the ramp.
Only Approved RRA Members who have paid their Dues and Assessments in full may register boats for use on the Lake.
A fishing license is required on Lake Roaming Rock. The only exception is if you are fishing from property that you own. There is a 5 bass (large and/or small mouth) daily limit.
2021 Decal Rates
Your Dues & Assessments must be paid in full first before purchasing 2021 Boat Decals.
Registration expiring in 2021? You must renew first. We will not register boats that are set to expire this year. Click here for Boat Registration Agents in Ohio.
|Type of Boat||Fee|
|Watercraft Over 10HP||$100|
|Watercraft Under 10HP||$0 – Must register with RRA|
|5 or more Watercraft||Additional $100|
|Non-Powered Watercraft||N/A (ensure lot number is on ALL watercraft)|
|Key Fob||$10 (One Time)
(click images for larger view)
Boat, Skiing, and Swimming Rules
RRA Policy for Testing Watercraft for Purpose of Purchase
- Request made in person by the Property Owner at the RomeRock Office.
- Present paperwork (Registration – Showing length and up to date OH Number) to be copied. Same watercraft cannot be tested twice.
- Watercraft may be tested for 2 hours on designated date, and will be removed from Lake Roaming Rock by 11:00am.
- A CITATION will be issued to Property Owner if the watercraft being tested is on Lake Roaming Rock after 11:00am.
- No RRA decals are to be issued for watercraft being tested.