2nd Half Algae Treatment 6/27/22

The 2nd half of algae treatments is planned for Monday, June 27th.

  • Due to the current lake level, it should not be necessary to open the dam’s valve.
  • We are asking that there be no boat or jet ski traffic on the lake on Monday, June 27th and Tuesday, June 28th. Boat turbulence will risk the effectiveness of the treatment.
  • The boat ramp will be closed during application on Monday and Tuesday.
  • Boat traffic may resume on Wednesday the 29th.
  • Please turn off all fountains and any equipment that moves water both on top and under the water surface.
  • Although deemed safe for human contact, we request that there is no swimming in the lake until Thursday, June 30th.
  • Do not water your property with lake water until Thursday, June 30th.

Our first round of treatments showed noticeable improvement. Thank you all for your cooperation and for giving these treatments the best opportunity for success.

RomeRock Association Board of Directors

E-Mail Blast Sign-Up

    Roaming Shores E-Blast Categories

  • Weekly Newsletter
  • Emergency & Lake Alerts
  • Meeting Updates/Changes

View previous campaigns.

Roaming Shores, OH
July 5, 2022, 10:48 am
real feel: 73°F
current pressure: 30 in
humidity: 97%
wind speed: 4 mph S
wind gusts: 11 mph
sunrise: 5:55 am
sunset: 9:01 pm
Forecast July 5, 2022
Mostly cloudy with thundershowers
Mostly cloudy with thundershowers
Forecast July 6, 2022
Mostly cloudy
Mostly cloudy
Forecast July 7, 2022
Intermittent clouds
Intermittent clouds