President’s Comments

President’s Comments May 2016 Board Meeting

By Tom Sopko | RRA President

  1. Summary of the Election for Directors
    1. Election for 3 Directors to serve for 3 years.
    2. Candidates
      1. Ed Baitt *
      2. John Lindemann *
      3. John Martin *
      4. Jack McMillin
    3. * indicates winning the election
    4. Thank you to all the candidates for running.
    5. Congratulations to the winners.
  1. Officer Elections for the 2016/2017 Association operating year, same as last year.
    1. Tom Sopko – President
    2. Jim Swartz – Vice President
    3. John Martin – Treasurer
    4. Dave Emick – Secretary
  1. Is there or has there ever been a Dredging Fund?
    1. The issue has come up several times recently.
    2. There is no fund and never has been a Dredging Fund.
    3. We could find no record of a Dredging Fund
      1. It may have been discussed by previous Boards, but was never implemented.
      2. The last major Assessment increase, $85, went into the General Fund.
  1. Police on the Lake
    1. The Village and Association reached agreement on providing police coverage on the Lake at varying times.
  1. Summary of the Ohio Lakes Community Association Meeting sponsored by Hide-Away-Hills and Pine Lakes.
    1. Summary provided separately.
    2. This fall’s Ohio Lakes Community Association Meeting will be held here in the Clubhouse.

Hide-Away-Hills/Pine Lake Summary

By Tom Sopko | RRA President

Hide Away Hills and Pine Lakes jointly sponsored the Spring 2016 Ohio Lakes Communities Association (OLCA) meeting held at Hide Away Hills.  We did not see any of Pine Lakes.  Jen Addair, one of our office employees, is a Board Member for OLCA.  RRA Board attendees were Dave Emick, Jim Swartz and myself.  Dan Mullins, our Association Manager attended.

  1. Hide Away Hills (HAH) General Description
    1. Extremely rural, heavily wooded.
    2. Completely gated. 5 gates.  One main gate, manned 24/7.  Other gates operated by key fob like our lake boat ramp gate.
    3. Lot sizes about an acre.
    4. 710 Members
    5. Roads are very narrow and rough. Chip and tar on bare ground.
      1. Many places too narrow for two cars to pass, no pull offs, courtesy required.
      2. Buses are not permitted.
      3. Speed limit, 19MPH. Lucky to get up to that speed.
      4. 37 miles of roads.
    6. 40% occupancy, year around.
    7. Average property sale price with a home on it before dam failure (dam failure discussed later) $178K in 2012 and $161K in 2013. After dam failure about $136K, average price in 2015.  About 35 realtor sales per year from 2012 to 2015; private sales not tracked.
      1. Homes seemed very nice, well kept.
    8. Mail received in central locations, little buildings, not at a mailbox at each house.
    9. Off lake property with no home has little value, sometimes lots being given away.
    10. About 200 homes on lake and 500 homes off lake.
    11. Water supply is by individual well. Sewers by individual septic.
  1. Hide-Away-Hills Lake
    1. 110 acre
    2. Clear water as described to us. From high up, it looked a little green. Close up it was clear enough to see a few feet down.  No floating material.
    3. Water shed includes no farmland, meaning no fertilizer runoff.
    4. Lake Speed limit 30mph
    5. Power boating not suggested on Lake in 2015. Not suggested for 2016.  Lake down about 2.5 feet due to dam failure. Water needs to be down about 8 feet to make repairs.
  1. Hide-Away Hills Dam Failure
    1. Earthen dam slippage and failure noticed in November 2013
    2. ODNR required a new dam to be built, or the Lake to be drained
    3. Dam repair to cost about $2.5million, about $4000 per Member.
    4. Member vote required, 66-2/3% must approve to assess this amount.
      1. Actual vote was 85% in favor of doing Dam Repairs and assessing each member $4000.
  1. Revenue Sources
    1. Bar & Brewery and Food Service in Clubhouse
      1. Bar & Brewery is profitable
      2. Food service is not profitable. However, pizza service is profitable.
    2. Dues, $1910/year per member
    3. Road Assessment, $200/year
    4. Impact or Amenity Fee, $4200 per property transfer
  1. Amenities and Volunteerism
    1. Amenities are funded through Impact Fee. Fee is $4200 per property transfer. Allocation of this fee:
      1. 50% to amenities
      2. 40% to general fund
      3. 10% to other
    2. Amenity fund about $100K, fluctuates based on money in and out.
    3. Use of amenities was free to members
    4. 24 Committees, examples
      1. Sound system in Club House.
      2. Airstrip
      3. Golf course, 9 hole
      4. Shooting range
      5. Long range planning
      6. Nominating
      7. Tennis
      8. Swimming pool (one pool)
      9. Chapel
      10. Organic gardening
      11. Amphitheater, outdoor entertainment
      12. Many more
    5. Each committee must raise some of their own money, before being able to request money from the Amenity fund.
    6. Board did not allocate Amenity money, but had the final vote on installing an amenity.
  1. Pine Lakes (PL) General Description (Pine Lakes was the co-host, but we did not get to see any of their facilities)
    1. 14 acre lake. This is not a typo, it is 14 acres.
      1. Electric motors only on lake
      2. 1 mi around lake
      3. 39 homeowners, all on lake
    2. Founded in 1964
    3. Major activities
      1. Golf cart poker run
      2. 4th of July Fireworks
  1. Pine Lake Revenue Sources
    1. Dues
      1. $600 per lot with a house
      2. $120 per vacant lot
    2. Selling Timber
      1. Last two years, $30K and $15K
    3. Restaurant and Bar
    4. Bingo cards.  $36K revenue last year after all expenses were paid including property taxes on the building and property used for ticket sales, and employee wages.  One person paid to operate Gambling.
    5. Associate Members for swimming, $50/couple/year
    6. Campground rental space, $840/year
  1. Membership, three types
    1. Members, owning property
    2. Swim associate members
    3. RV Campers at the campground.
  1. Amenities
    1. Playground
    2. Swimming pool
    3. Bar and grill

President’s Comments April 2016 Board Meeting

By Tom Sopko

The Board taking positions on Issues.  The Board does not always take position on an issue.  However, individual Board Members may take a personal position on an issue just as any other Member can do.  A position by an individual Board Member does not constitute a Board Position.

Members running for the Board.  Three seats open; there are four candidates.  There will be a ballot; dues/assessment paying members who have filled out a Membership application should have received a ballot.  Had there been 3 candidates for 3 seats the Board would have done away with the Ballot.  Here are the four candidates:

  1. Ed Baitt
  2. John Lindemann
  3. John Martin
  4. Jack McMillin

The Board has provided priority direction to Dan Mullins, the Association Manager.  Priorities:

  1. Preparation of the facilities and grounds for the Members. Memorial Day.  4th of July.  50th Anniversary.  Opening the pools and bathrooms.
  2. Dredging Operations

The Joint Village-Association meeting will be April 14, 2016, 7:30 pm at the Village Hall.  The three agenda items proposed by the Association are:

  1. Village Police Jurisdiction
  2. Road Maintenance Fees
  3. Residential Building Bond

The Board has published in the Newspaper, Email Blast and on the website, the reasons for selecting the location of the New Office.  We will ask the newspaper to publish one more time.

At the April Board Meeting, there will be the 3rd reading for three by-law changes, which in summary are:

  1. Rather than do three readings for each by-law amendment change, we will do one reading and two considerations. (Update- tabled)
  2. The Association will dispense with a Director ballot if there are the same or fewer candidates as there are seats open.
  3. Change the wording, husband and wife, to spouse to be consistent with the Supreme Court Ruling.

President’s Comments March 2016 Board Meeting

By Tom Sopko
RRA Board President

  1. In general, the Board does not respond to non-dues paying member comments. There is insufficient time to respond to all Member inquiries, let alone those inquiries of non-dues paying Members.
  1. In response to the question about “does it exist in any of the rules that someone can be prohibited from buying property?”   We cannot prevent people from buying property.  We can make rules preventing certain convicted people from living in the Association.   However, we also need to be careful of instituting rules and by-laws that we cannot enforce.
  1. Board will respond to the Mayors request for a joint meeting. An agenda will be prepared tonight.  Update:  We have provided the Mayor three agenda items.  The meeting is scheduled for April 14.
  1. Just want to remind Members on the difficulty of collecting bad debts. David King, our attorney, highlighted this in his comments at the January 2016 meeting.
  1. The Board’s has provided priority direction to Dan Mullins, the Association Manager. Priorities:
    1. Preparation of the Association for the Members. Memorial Day.  4th of July.  50th Anniversary.
    2. Dredging
  1. Members running for the Board. Three seats open.  Four candidates.  There will be a ballot.  Had there been 3 candidates for 3 seats the Board would have done away with the Ballot.  Here are the four candidates:
    1. Ed Baitt
    2. John Lindemann
    3. John Martin
    4. Jack McMillin

 

President’s Comments, February 2016 Board Meeting

By Tom Sopko

  1. The Board is charged with making decisions in the best interest of the entire Association.
    1. The Board members are volunteers.
    2. The Board believes that we are acting in the best interest of the Association
    3. The Board represents about 1100 Active Members. Not just those Members who attend Board Meetings or those members who attend special meetings like the location of the new Office.
    4. Update: The Board announced that the new Office is being relocated to Route 6.
    5. Update: The Board announced that the Club House renovations are underway. These include repairing the undermined floor base, new doors and windows, new lighting and new flooring.
  1. Considerations on the selection of the Office back to the Route 6 location.
    1. A cash flow analysis, an outcome recommendation by a Member at the December 10 meeting, showed owning a building to be much less expensive over the long haul than renting a building. Building and owning was selected over renting.
    2. The building had to be a commercial building and not a residential building. Some residential properties, available for purchase, that could be good locations, were eliminated. This resulted in planning to build a commercial building.
    3. Adding on to the Clubhouse was eliminated due to the cost of bringing the entire Clubhouse facility up to current building code. This left the Clubhouse entrance and the Route 6 as potential locations.
    4. The Architect estimated that for the same identical building, at either the Route 6 location or the Clubhouse entrance location, would be $40K to $70K less expensive at the Route 6 location. The existing Route 6 location already had parking, utilities and the proper grading.
    5. The Architect wanted a specific location defined to finalize plans. These plans allow the Association to get construction estimates from various contractors.
  1. There are four Bylaw Amendments being considered. The first three amendments under consideration will need to be read three times:
    1. To do away with the three readings in favor of posting on the Association website and doing three considerations of a new Amendment.
    2. To dispense with the Director Ballot process if there are insufficient candidates and candidates run unopposed.
    3. To change husband and wife, to spouse or spouses based on the US Supreme Court decision. Highly recommended by Kaman and Cusimano and OLCA.
    4. Under consideration is a Sexual Offender amendment to prevent Tier 3 sex offenders from living in the Association and being Members. Considerable legal controversy around this. Highly recommended by Kaman and Cusimano and OLCA. It is posted but will not be voted on tonight. There are no known Sex Offenders registered in the Association now, and now would be a good time to institute it. Let us know what you think.
  1. Issues on Board Communications as related to the Lawsuit. Members have commented that they have not received enough information on the Lawsuit. Last month David King, our Corporate Attorney, addressed questions about the Lawsuit brought by Neighbors for a Better Roaming Shores, Barry O’Connell, Joseph Petraus, and Pat Long. One point made by King, that the Board would like to highlight, is that the Board had been advised to not comment on the Lawsuit. Publically available information can be obtained from the Ashtabula County Clerk of Courts, both online and in person.

President’s Comments from December 2015 Board Meeting

By Tom Sopko
The following is a summary of the President’s Comments for the December 2015 Board Meeting.

  1. The Lawsuit filed against the Association by Neighbors for a Better Roaming Shores, Barry O’Connell, Joseph Petraus, and Pat Long.
    1. The Lawsuit Docket can be viewed at:
      http://courts.co.ashtabula.oh.us/eservices/home.page.2 And then following the prompts. In the Search Box for Company, insert “neighbors”. For the Start Date insert “March 20, 2014.” It should bring you to case: 2014 CV 00234.
    2. The case is listed as Closed, however, the Settlement Agreement may lead to further activity by the Board.
  2. 2016 Budget
    1. Budget approved for 2016
    2. Exceptions
      1. Boat fees will increase by $5.
      2. 2017 Boat Fees may increase to cover the cost of Police on the Lake.
      3. A one Time Assessment of $25 will be billed to each Member to cover the Association costs of the Lawsuit by Neighbors for a Better Roaming Shores, Barry O’Connell, Joseph Petraus, and Pat Long.
  3. Dredging.
    1. No additional Dredging has been done.
    2. 5790 cu yards removed so far for the year 2015.
    3. The excavator equipment, which can be used for more than dredging, can now be used from land to continue dredging if the weather and the Lake drawdown permits.
  4. Board Member – updated. One seat was vacated when a Board Member moved from the Community
    1. The Board interviewed four candidates.
    2. Several Ballots resulting in a tie. A coin toss was considered.
    3. Two leading candidates were interviewed after the November Board Meeting.
    4. John Lindemann is the new Board Member. Welcome aboard John.
    5. Matt Conway will be the Chairman of the newly formed Amenities Development Committee. (the official committee name to yet be finalized).
  5. Office – updated
    1. There will be a public presentation of the locations options. Scheduled for December 10, 2015, 7:30pm, Clubhouse.
    2. The Office on Route 6 had been the Office for about 46 years.
    3. Board is thinking long term and in the best interest of the Association.
  6. Collection of back Dues, Assessments and Late Charges.
    1. We continue to work with David King and Kaman & Cusimano on collecting back Dues and Assessments.
  7. Social Functions
    1. Promotion Club Tree Trimming. Tomorrow, Friday December 4, 2015, 7pm.
    2. Polar Bear Breakfast with Santa. Saturday December 12
    3. Quilters Guild, December 16.
  8. The Board will study healthcare benefits for the Association employees.

Association Meeting Highlights – May 2015

By Tom Sopko, Secretary

The RomeRock Association Board of Directors met on May 7, 2015 with all Directors present. (Note that the Board was one Director short, explained later.)

President, Dell Rodgers, spoke in the President’s Comments about:

  1. The successful Village Trash Day and the successful Village Expo. Both were well attended. Dell thanked the Mayor and Council of Roaming Shores.
  2. For our Board election only one person was running for two spots: Tom Sopko was elected. We will be filling the extra seat tonight.
  3. The Association was represented at the OLCA meeting held at Lake Choctaw. A key item of discussion was on the fact that the Association is subject to the Fair Housing Laws and Regulations. Sunshine Laws do not apply to the Association.
  4. There will be an Executive Meeting after this meeting that deals with a legal issue and an administrative issue.
  5. Dredging will not begin until after preparation for Memorial Day and winter cleanup are completed.

Secretary, Tom Sopko, spoke in the Director’s Comments about Lake Choctaw, location of the OCLA Meeting. Those comments are available on the Association website.

The minutes of the April 2, 2015 Regular Meeting were accepted.

The minutes of the Reorganizational Meeting were accepted. This meeting established Dell Rogers as President, Jim Swartz as Vice President, John Martin as Treasurer, and Tom Sopko as Secretary.

Treasurer, John Martin, delivered the April 2015 Treasurer’s Report and the report was accepted.

Maintenance Manager, Dan Mullins, delivered the maintenance summary:

  1. The maintenance crew completed the winter clean up and are doing some pothole repair.
  2. Our workboat and push boat have been launched in the water and the Security Boat is having some minor engine work completed before it is launched.
  3. The lake buoys have been installed and some logs have been removed from the lake.
  4. We did some landscaping at the clubhouse, and are opening outdoor bathrooms and have started preparing the pools for the Memorial Day weekend opening.
  5. We are planning on having the dredge barges in the water this week.
  6. We completed some modifications to our winches and deck which enable us to move the winches without having to enter inside the barge.

Reports of Standing Committees:

  1. Lake Management: Tim Langer spoke about the sediment committee’s last meeting April 16. The committee will be having different articles written. There is a spring brochure completed. They will be visiting a private lake aeration system. The next meeting is May 21.
  2. Village Liaison: Jim Swartz talked about the RS police having a new vehicle.
  3. Building & Facilities: Jim Swartz pointed out that bids are out for architectural plans for a new office building. The building of a new office is just one of the options being considered; no decision has been made.

Club Reports:

  1. Fishing: June 28 Kid’s Fishing Day; 40th Anniversary of the Fishing Club; 60 members so far, down from 70; June 20 Kid’s learn to fish day.
  2. Friends & Neighbors-Dinner May 15, 2015 6 PM at the Clubhouse, RSVP by Thursday.

Old Business: none

New Business:

Dave Emick was elected to fill the vacant Board Seat. This brings the Board to full strength at seven Directors.

The Water Aerobics Group was voted in as a new club. This club is subject to the Fair Housing Laws requiring that the club be gender and age neutral and not limiting pool use except as to the pool capacity. A MOTION was made to start the new club by Tom Sopko. Seconded by Ed Baitt. All Directors approved.

Member’s Comments:

  1. Property Owner #1133 – thanked the Board for approving Water Aerobics Group.
  2. Property Owner #1133 – question on dredging.

The Meeting was adjourned at 8:49 pm.

Annual Member’s Meeting Highlights

by Richard D. Gainar, CEBS – Secretary RRA

The RomeRock Association Board of Directors held the Annual Meeting of Active Members on April 25, 2015 at the Clubhouse with all Directors present as well as 65 Members.

Board President, Dell Rogers, welcomed the Active Members and introduced the Directors. Rick Gainar, Secretary, certified the service of notice for the April 25, 2015, Meeting of the Members of RomeRock Association, Inc. and acknowledged the addition of 53 new Members during 2014. Treasurer, John Martin, described a financially healthy association with assets worth almost $2 million and liabilities reduced by $125k during 2014 due to debt reduction. However, our cash reserve, targeted at $200k, dropped to $155k due to the purchase of the bulldozer.

Dell reviewed 2014 activities including, mechanical dredging equipment purchases, a lawsuit, condemned RRA Office building, Clubhouse repairs, Calendar Road culvert project, cell phone tower, scheduled audit, new collections agency, and significant savings due to in-house equipment repairs. Several Members asked questions on expense of the voting process, recycling program, lawsuit update, use of cell tower income, demolition of old RRA Office building, hope for a cleaner lake, and a suggestion to allow fire department to practice by burning old RRA Office building. Major future expenses, according to Dell, include roads, replacement RRA Office building, Clubhouse floor, replacement weed harvester, dredging operations and legal activities for the lawsuit.

Mary Lencse reported that the Ballot Counting Committee counted 134 ballots of which 9 were invalid ballots. Tom Sopko unanimously won the uncontested election.

Carol Delly reported on the Promotion Club’s activities including the July 4th firework program. Marge Morris reminded us of the May 15 Friends & Neighbors potluck dinner at the Clubhouse while Dave Emick, our Fishing Club’s Vice President, described the clubs activities and celebration of the Club’s 40th Anniversary. Debbie Bain announced the May 2 kickoff lunch for the Ladies Golf Club.

Rick Gainar and Tim Langer presented the Lake Management Committee’s plans for 2015, the 2015 Dredge Plan and the Sediment/Nutrient Control Plan for the year.   Sediment/Nutrient Control Committee Chairman Tim Langer reported on his committee’s activities to encourage residents to consider minor household changes that have significant positive effects on our lake’s water quality. Residents were also asked to support his committee’s efforts to encourage our elected state representatives to take action that limits the excess nutrients and sediment from entering our streams and lake from our watershed.

The meeting was officially adjourned at 2:10pm, but Members were invited to stay and visit the booths on Lake Management and the Fishing Club and to enjoy pizza (from Paradise Bay) and snacks (cookies from Cantini’s Village Market). Committee members and Directors stayed for another hour to answer all questions and hear Member comments. A great meeting!

Association Meeting Highlights – Apr 2015

by Richard D. Gainar, CEBS – Secretary RRA

The RomeRock Association Board of Directors met on April 2, 2015 with all Directors present except Ron Morris (vacation). Fourteen residents were also in attendance.
Board President, Dell Rogers, warned early boaters of ice that may float beneath the water surface. He asked for candidates to fill an open Board seat and discussed the RRA safety policy regarding the wearing of floatation vests and hard hats for employees when working on water. Dell announced his intention to seek Board approval to set the pool hours of operation at 10AM to 9PM starting this summer and invites interested Members to comment later in the meeting. The Board is aware of a group of ladies who use the east pool for an exercise class from 9AM to 10AM and, to reduce costs, asks they delay start until 10AM. Dell announced that the Board hired Kaman & Cusimano, LLC to help with our collection of bad debts. Also, an auditing firm is being selected to perform an audit of RRA finances this fall.

Maintenance Director Dan Mullins reported that snow plowing and road maintenance consumed much of their time last month. This year the pool houses and outside buildings made it through the winter without damage due to freezing. The roadside debris and potholes are now being addressed. The Maintenance Department finished painting the bulldozer and it looks brand new.

Lake Management Sub-Committee Chairman Tim Langer reported on his committee’s activities to encourage residents to consider minor household changes that have significant positive effects on our lake’s water quality. Residents will also be asked to support his committee’s efforts to convince our elected state representatives to take action that limits the excess nutrients and sediment from entering our streams and lake from our watershed. Village Liaison John Ball, RSV Mayor, reminded us to mark our calendars for the May 2 Spring Clean-up Day and Vendor Expo ’15. Building & Facilities Committee Chairman Jim Swartz described his committee’s search for an architect for building design plans in order to proceed with his committee’s investigation of a permanent RRA Office.

In the Club Reports section of the meeting, Tom Sopko reminded us of this month’s Friends & Neighbors winter dinner at Pasta Oven on April 17 at 6:00pm. This year’s first meeting of the Fishing Club will be on April 6 at the Clubhouse.

The Member Comments section of the meeting included several Members’ comments on their interest in retaining the 9:00AM pool start for their exercise session as well as the late 10:00PM closing. Comments also included an objection to the financial need for the early-bird lottery, information concerning results of the Board’s executive sessions, easement for re-routed sewage pipes, and method of payment for the collection firm. The meeting was adjourned at 9:05pm. The Annual Meeting of Active Members of the Association will be April 25 at the Clubhouse and the Association Board’s next regular meeting will be on May 7. Hope to see you there!

Association Meeting Highlights – March 2015

by Richard D. Gainar, CEBS – Secretary RRA

The RomeRock Association Board of Directors met on March 5, 2015 with all Directors present. Eight residents were also in attendance.

Dell Rogers discussed this year’s poor road conditions due to weather and asked residents to call the RRA Office if they spot unsafe conditions. There is a single candidate running for one of the two open Board of Director positions this year. Even so, ballots will be mailed as usual until the Board can amend the By-laws to find a better way to deal with such a unique event in the future. The Board will appoint and interim Director to fill the last position. The Board thanked Rick Gainar for his service to the Board and the community. Dell announced his intention to seek Board approval to set the pool hours of operation at 10AM to 9PM starting this summer and invites interested Members to comment at the next Board meeting.

Tom Sopko introduced Katherine Bushey, an attorney with Kaman & Cusimano, LLC specializing in bad debt collections. Ms. Bushey met with the Board earlier to discuss her firm’s ability and procedures and how it could help the Association collecting bad debts.

Maintenance Director Dan Mullins reported that work fabricating wings for the new bulldozer has been completed. These wings will allow the bulldozer to more efficiently handle the soupy dredge materials at our Crosby-Cook property where lake sediment removed in our dredging operations this summer will be dried and stored. The repair of Clubhouse kitchen was also completed. Two more plow pump failures were repaired in-house getting our plows quickly back on the road. Dan asked residents to be careful of the winter’s rippling effect on our roads due to extreme cold weather.

Lake Management Sub-Committee Chairman Tim Langer reported on his committee’s activities to encourage residents to consider minor household changes that have significant positive effects on our lake’s water quality. Residents will also be asked to support his committee’s efforts to convince our elected state representatives to take action that limits the excess nutrients and sediment from entering our streams and lake from our watershed. Village Liaison John Ball, RSV Mayor, reported that the lake drain will be opened again at the Association’s request due to expected ice melt at week’s end. Also the Village Council is working to hire a new police officer. Building & Facilities Committee Chairman Jim Swartz announced another work session meeting on 3/6. Jim’s committee also plans to meet soon with an architect for building design plans in order to proceed with his committee’s investigation of a permanent RRA Office.

In the Club Reports section of the meeting, Ron Morris reminded us of this month’s Friends & Neighbors winter dinner at Clay St. Grill on March 20 at 6:00pm.

A question was raised during the Member Comments section of the meeting regarding whether an appointed interim director is first required to attend three Board meetings (no such requirement). The meeting was adjourned at 8:20pm. The Association Board’s next meeting will be on April 2. Hope to see you there!

E-Mail Blast Sign-Up
email-blast




View previous campaigns.

Roaming Shores, OH
January 19, 2018, 4:56 am
Intermittent clouds
Intermittent clouds
22°F
real feel: 10°F
current pressure: 30 in
humidity: 75%
wind speed: 11 mph SSW
wind gusts: 16 mph
sunrise: 7:46 am
sunset: 5:23 pm
Forecast January 19, 2018
day
Mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
37°F
Forecast January 20, 2018
day
Partly sunny
Partly sunny
44°F
Forecast January 21, 2018
day
Cloudy
Cloudy
41°F